UVA girls share their most embarrassing hookup stories

‘He showed me his hookup list after sex’

While talking to my friends, I have come to realize that most college students have hilarious hookup stories, mostly from their drunken one night stands. Of course I know most of my friend’s most embarrassing stories, but I knew there had to be more.

In light of this, I decided to go around UVA and ask girls about their most embarrassing hookup stories, and just as I expected I hit a gold mine of embarrassment.

Here is what they told me.

Anonymous, UVA 2018

“A guy got a nosebleed while we were hooking up and didn’t notice until there was blood all over my neck and boobs.”

K.S, UVA 2018

“One time a boy showed me his hookup list after sex.”

Note: this is not the actual list

A.H, UVA 2018

“I hooked up with a kid who was staying with a kid in my dorm ‘visiting from VCU.’ I found out a couple of days later he was a senior in high school.”

Anonymous

“One time I got my period in the middle of sex and didn’t realize it until we both got up and saw blood everywhere.” 

Anonymous

“The first time I tried a certain position and it was dark and he was having sex with my thigh gap for a solid minute or two before realizing it wasn’t right”

J.S, UVA 2018

“I had pink eye in both my eyes and this guy I was talking to insisted on coming over even when I told him not to… So he came to my dorm and we hooked up and I was wearing sunglasses the entire time.”

M.E, UVA 2018

“One time I spilled champagne on this guy’s laptop and broke it, then woke up the next morning and asked him who did it.”

S.U, UVA 2018

“One time a boy chugged a beer because I hooked up with his friend.”

Claire (above) is just a model, not a participant in this story

Anonymous

“I went to a date function with this guy I didn’t know (it was a set up) and we did a fifth kill. On the way there I got texted by this other dude I had hooked up with, asking me to come over. I wanted to see this other dude, but couldn’t ditch the dfunc. So I went to the fifth kill and texted back I would see him later.

“So at the dfunc we killed our fifth (first, I might add) and I drunkenly thought I should repay this stranger with sex before leaving. So we’re having sex for about 10 minutes, and then I say ‘I’m really bored.’ And I got up and left.

“I stumbled to the other guys house, and then we partook in some illicit activities and then ended up having sex, also. Then we went out to bars and I went to say hi to my friend for a minute. When I turned back to the dude I had walked in with he was leaving with another girl.”

L.S, UVA 2018

“One time I hooked up behind a sheet at Phi Psi.”

Anonymous

“One time I hooked up sober in front of the Chem building after a math final.”

Anonymous

“One time I was rebounding from a break up and decided to sleep with this boy and right before he was about to go in he looked at me and said ‘actually I think I’m gay’.”

H.H, UVA 2018

“One time I was dancing on a table with this dude and we were making out like really inappropriately and I accidentally pushed him off the table and he landed flat on his back in a puddle of beer. I then proceeded to run out of the house.”

D.S, UVA 2018

“I fell off one of those beds that you can loft and put your desk under mid hookup. I had a bruise that stretched my entire right side the next day.”

University of Virginia