We made Wahoo babies

If you thought Hauntings on the Hill was scary, wait until you take a look at this

This Halloween has just gotten a little spookier, all thanks to the creative geniuses at MakeMeBabies.com.

We decided to have some fun and check out what future Wahoos could look like by submitting photos of students to this site, which then generates a picture of what a baby between the two people would look like.

And although we doubt a direct offspring of Thomas Jefferson or Edgar Allan Poe will be roaming Grounds in 18 years, we threw some UVA celebrities into the mix as well.

The results are not pretty. We should have realized anything that says “We’re processing your baby now…” would yield Frankenstein-like creations.

Read on at your own risk.

The 90% accuracy rate they boast in skin tone combination is clearly a gross overestimate.

Drake Dixon and Casey Engel’s little bundle of joy appears to be quite menacing. Maybe Mom and Dad pretended they ate all of Dallas’s Halloween candy.

“It looks like I’m not the father,” Drake said. He also likened her to Beyonce’s child.

The glamor shot photographer did everyone a favor by cutting off Luna’s fivehead.

Thomas Courtney and Sam Brosnahan’s gift from above unfortunately already has a receding hairline.

“That is one ugly baby,” Thomas said, “we should never hook up and risk bringing that into the world.”

Those hands can definitely grip a basketball.

Claire Banowsky and Anthony Gill would surely produce a very talented baby. Between basketball and bartending, little Cody is sure to be a superstar.

“Wow. If we don’t have that baby immediately it’ll be a crime against humanity,” Claire said. “Was is it born with headphones or was that a parenting decision on our part?”

Is “Heaven” the right word here?

Sabrina Ferrero and Tony Bennett’s little Knox has that same forehead problem as Luna. The flesh-colored eyebrows don’t help, either.

“Honestly it’s one of the ugliest babies I’ve ever seen,” Sabrina said, “which I don’t understand because Tony’s genes should definitely produce a better looking child.”

Looks like someone has been preparing for winter, in more ways than one.

Melissa Angell and Malcolm Brogdon’s baby Jasper looks like Frosty the Snowman.

“He must get his looks from his father,” Melissa said. She must be pretty confident in her genes.

I think my baby hunted that bunny and wears its skin as a badge of pride. Or it could just be a Halloween costume.

Why not add myself into this sick game? Edgar Allan Poe and I would have had quite the looker. Despite the whimsical attire, Wren does not look amused.

Frat (srat?) star in the making.

Alum Tina Fey and the man himself, Thomas Jefferson, would have been very proud of their little tyke Zara, who is clearly lending a helping hand to the Rotunda construction.

We got a little swimmer on our hands!

Fathering another child, Thomas Jefferson would have had great luck with President Teresa Sullivan. Those smoldering eyes are melting our hearts, and Carson’s an athlete, too!

Tie but no shirt? Daring and sassy – a visionary in the field of fashion.

The Tab’s Kendall Siewert and Katrina Margolis hit the true genetic jackpot. At least this Dobby the house elf look-a-like has an article of clothing.

“Thank God we cannot biologically reproduce,” Kendall said.

Can I get an Amen?

University of Virginia uva wahoos