UT is the 3rd fastest growing ‘sugar baby’ college in America

That’s one way to pay off your student loans

It’s no surprise tuition prices are soaring beyond what most individuals are able to pay. Currently at the University of Texas, 30 percent of students have taken out student loans.

Naturally, this has lead some innovative individuals to seek out a new solution to their financial troubles.

Seeking Arrangement advertises itself as a way for mutually beneficial relationships to form between so-called “sugar babies” and “sugar daddies/mamas.” Each relationship is driven by an arrangement, advertised as the romantic equivalent to a business contract.

And now UT Austin has been named the third fastest growing college in America to sign up to the service, behind Arizona Stone and just ahead of Temple.

After joining, defining your profile, and seeking an arrangement, sugar babies are told to expect financial security, mentorship, and a pampered lifestyle. Specifically, college students receive an average of $3,000 per month allowances as well as an expansive opportunity for generous gifts, upscale dates, and lavish vacations.

CEO Brandon Wade, whose motto is “Love is a concept invented by poor people,” has refuted controversy against his concept for Seeking Arrangement by protesting the similarities between his $10 million website and a rich boyfriend or husband giving money to a wife or girlfriend.

Brandon ‘love is a concept made up by poor people’ Wade

With 5+ million users currently registered, Seeking Arrangement’s offer is no doubt appealing to college students. The University of Texas at Austin showed some of the highest growth of registrations in 2014.

So the next time student debt starts knocking on your door, maybe Sugar Baby University can be your way of saying goodbye to ramen and hello to a fresh pair of Yeezy Boosts.

Check out Seeking Arrangement’s cringey video explaining how it works:

UT Austin