A Men’s Rights Activist meet up is happening in Austin this Saturday

The creator has previously said rape should be legalized on private property

Men’s Rights Activist group Return of Kings have planned an international meet up this Saturday, and one of them is in Austin.

Self-proclaimed pick up artist Roosh V has planned a meet up this weekend exclusive to heterosexual men – women and the LGBTQ community are not allowed.

The founder of the group, who is responsible for such articles as “How To Get Away With Rape” and “Why You Should Avoid Women Who Claim Rape and Sexual Abuse At All Costs”, is infamous for saying he supports making rape legal “if done on private property.”

Those who want to go to the Return of Kings meet up have been instructed to arrive at Palm Park on 711 East 3rd Street at 8pm.

They even have a “secret password” to attend, which is “Do you know where I can find a pet shop?” The response is “Yes, it’s right here.”

In response, a local feminist group have plans to crash their party with a protest.

The event description says: “If you do not agree with the misogyny, misguided entitlement and hate that this meet-up represents, please arrive at 7:30 PM at Palm Park bearing all sort of noisemakers (tambourines, shakers, portable radios, etc), acoustic guitars, battery powered synthesizers and samplers, etc.

“Let us let it be known that this kind gathering is not welcome in our hometown.”

This is an event you won’t want to miss.

UT Austin