This USC professor replies ‘fuck you’ to most of Donald Trump’s tweets

The only words necessary

President Trump's Twitter presence is notorious. From “delete your account" to “I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke," the President's tweets often go viral, for whatever reason.

But Assistant Professor Charles H.F. Davis III of the USC Rossier School of Education, who goes by “BLK IDNTITY XTRMST" on Twitter, has had enough.

With over 4,000 followers, Davis' Twitter profile, which is flush with activism and has a header image of a black woman shooting a pig, frequently responds to Trump's sentiments with the only two words necessary: “Fuck you."

“I selectively respond to '45’s' tweets to address his dehumanizing rhetoric and policy decisions, which he frequently advances into the public discourse using Twitter. Time and again, his commentary and abuse of executive privilege have proven his deep commitment to maintaining white supremacist, capitalist, patriarchal, and heterosexist systems and structures of power in society," Davis said.

“In no uncertain terms, '45' has made clear he does not care about the humanity, well-being, or equitable treatment of people of color, women, the LGBTQIA community, persons with disabilities, and the economically-disadvantaged working class people living in our nation (or around the globe).

“For these reasons, and because his perspectives and position of power enables him to enact various forms of violence with relative impunity, I engage in online resistance and opposition using the same abrasive sentiments '45' frequently professes," Davis said.

A true hero.

Davis is also the Chief Strategy Officer of the USC Race & Equity Center, as well as an organizer of Scholars for Black Lives. His favorite song is probably “FDT" (“Fuck Donald Trump") by YG and Nipsey Hussle.

To be continued…

University of Southern California donald trump fuck you professor twitter USC