Former USC starting cornerback Adoree Jackson officially reached a deal with the Tennessee Titans

Fight on, Adoree!

First-round draft pick for the Titans, 18th overall pick for the NFL draft and USC golden boy Adoree Jackson officially signed with the Tennessee Titans yesterday, according to the teams Twitter account.

The team reached a deal with our former starting cornerback yesterday, the Titans report, making him the sixth of their nine picks in this year’s draft to sign.

According to the team, Jackson has been on the field with the returning players since last week when their offseason program started.

During Jackson’s time at USC he was named a Freshman All-American, Pac-12 Defensive Rookie of the Year and received honorable mention all-conference. In 2015 he was named a first-team All-Pac 12 defensive back by league coaches and was a second-team pick as a returner and finalist for the Paul Hornung Award as the nation’s most versatile player contributing on offense and special teams. In his final year, Jackson won the Jim Thorpe Award and was named first-team all-conference and All-American. He also earned All-American honors in track in both 2015 and 2016.

University of Southern California