BREAKING: Unemployed political pundit Tomi Lahren to begin Masters in Public Diplomacy at the USC Price School of Public Policy

The new Tomi Trojan

Fresh off of her firing from TheBlaze, “conservative” political pundit Tomi Lahren has been admitted and will attend the USC Price School of Public Policy’s Masters in Public Diplomacy program.

A source from the Price School’s Admissions department has confirmed a tip received from a former One America News Network employee close with Lahren.

“Tomi’s a great girl who really tried to drain the media swamp,” the tipster told The Tab. “But the betrayal of those Never Trump cucks and the success of President Trump have inspired her to pursue public office to make America great again.”

The source could not confirm when Lahren will publicly announce the news, though she previewed it on Twitter. Lahren will likely post to Twitter soon, as she is currently negotiating with TheBlaze to obtain her Facebook page, which is legally owned by the company.

Lahren received her B.A. in Broadcast Journalism from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas in 2014.

University of Southern California