Chance the Rapper made a clothing line dedicated to the Obamas and it will give you life

Chance the Rapper misses Obama more than you

Whether you agree with Barack Obama’s policy or not, it is hard to deny that he is an incredibly lovable man. Obama was America’s dad, with his cringe jokes and witty sense of humor, you can’t help but let a smile creep onto your face that matches his toothy grin.

People are already starting to miss Obama, including Chance the Rapper. If you didn’t already love and respect Chance the Rapper, you will after hearing that he made a clothing line dedicated to the Obama family. Definitely one of the funniest things to happen in 2017. The site, thankuobama.us went live on February 2nd, and crashed in about an hour. Luckily the site is back up, so now is the time to go buy everything. And I mean everything, because the apparel is insanely cool.

The Obama’s Wedding Tee has Barack and Michelle’s name accompanied by hearts on the front, with two linked wedding rings in the back above the Obama’s anniversary date. This tee is a great way to remind everyone that Barack and Michelle are #couplegoals.

Another piece of apparel on the site is an Obama jersey with an eagle mascot, the number 44 for his position as the 44th President, and the last name Obama on the back like a real jersey. Make America Ball-up Again.

There is also a long sleeve shirt that says “Class of 81” on the front and “Thank You Michelle” on the back. There are dolphins on the back in honor of Whitney Young Magnet High School, Michelle’s alma mater, because America loves Michelle.

One of the more simple designs is the Thank You Hoodie. On the front it says “Thank You” in clean, simple front, and on the back there is the design of the number 44, an eagle, and Obama’s name. An efficient way to communicate your love for America’s main man.

In more artistic styling, the King Obama tee is a portrait of Barack with a crown. Michelle is everyone’s queen, so doesn’t it make sense that Obama is king? This design also comes in a super hip poster that you can hang in your room to really overwhelm people with your love for Obama.

Lastly, a personal favorite of the masses is the message to Malia tee. In honor of Malia attending Harvard, the shirt itself is a parody of Harvard’s design. However, the fine print is where the humor hits. Chance’s message to Malia is, “We all smoke, it’s ok.” This is a response to Malia being caught smoking marijuana at Lollapalooza last year. The description for the shirt on the site is, “You’re young, have fun, Also. Congrats on Harvard.” Simply iconic.

Overall, Chance the Rapper absolutely killed it by making this site. Not only is the clothing line amazing due to aesthetic value, it also helps bring fashion into politics in a way that engages young people. During a time when many people are feeling fearful, hurt, and angry, this is was a much need stress relief for the country. Thank you Chance the Rapper for giving us a way to honor an amazing First Family.

University of Southern California