Levi Jones commits to USC by stripping during a press conference to reveal Trojan shirt

Literally, stripped

Levi Jones, the No. 11 ranked outside linebacker committed to USC this morning, but not without trolling both the University of Florida and Florida State University.

The 6’2″ player filled with 215lbs of jokes stood up on the signing day stage and took off a black zip-up hoodie to reveal a University of Florida Gators shirt. The crowd began to clap, but Jones was just getting started. He stripped himself of the Gators apparel to reveal a Florida State University Seminoles T-shirt underneath. But Jones was not there to attend FSU – he was there to FSU (F*&k S#$t up).

In the finale of his stunt, Jones pulled the Seminoles shirt over is head to uncover a USC Trojans shirt. The strip tease concluded when he reached for a USC hat, placed it firmly on his head, and gestured a “Fight On.”

Jones will enter the team beside returning outside linebacker starters, Uchenna Nwosu and Porter Gustin. Although he will have to fight for a starting spot on the squad, Jones already secured his spot as the new “team clown.”

Welcome to the Trojan Family, Levi.

University of Southern California football signing day trojans football