Welcome to The Tab USC: Your alternative, independent news source

Because we know that you’re ready for honest, relevant news

In an era when your news oscillates between being dry and censored, we’re pleased to present you with the latest, greatest on-campus news source, The Tab USC.

Embodying the spirit of USC’s work-hard, play-hard ethic, The Tab USC will keep you up to speed on everything from the latest debates surrounding student government policy to best parties on the Row.

We won’t whitewash the news, and we certainly won’t censor it.

Photo credit Sam Schmeideskamp

As residents of University Park and Los Angeles as a whole, our team at The Tab is committed to presenting you with an intimate, eclectic look at our campus and our city. The Tab USC will represent a true breadth of diversity, not just a few elect voices.

Our team of writers include Journalism majors and Math majors, Pi Phis and GDIs, Americans born and raised and expats from across the pond. Through our incredible array of passionate writers and commentators, no demographics of Trojans will be neglected in our coverage.

Our philosophy embodies boots-on-the-ground, genuine, investigative, objective journalism and thorough, well-argued commentary. As a part of an international network some 91 schools strong, The Tab USC joins a worldwide revolution a giving all students on the ground a voice, devoid of double-speak. Instead, we prioritize our integrity and responsibility to bringing you interesting and intelligent stories that are relevant and impactful in your day-to-day life.

You can check out the latest scoop with The Tab USC’s Facebook page and take a glimpse into a brighter, bigger USC through our Instagram, @thetabusc.

So welcome to The Tab USC. We hope it brings you as much fun as we’ve had creating it.

University of Southern California