All the thoughts you’ll have between now and spring break

so close, yet so far

Ah, spring break…that magical time where it’s not actually spring yet and still 60 degrees at every beach.  But hey, no school, so it’s fine.

We’re about two weeks out and we all know we’re thinking the same thing.

How is this semester going so fast?

I thought we just started? Time really does fly when you’re having fun or just stressed out beyond control. Seriously though, only two weeks till spring break, we can make it, fam.

Why are all my midterms in the same week?

Why are they even called midterms when there are three of them per class? That’s not a midterm, PhD-claimed professor, it’s just an exam. Also, do professors just all meet together over drinks and discuss what week will be the absolute worst week of the semester to schedule exams, because that’s how it feels.

Studying is going really well, thanks for asking

I need to start working on my spring break bod. 

Does this  mean I have to cut out drinking or pizza? Or even worse, drinking AND pizza? Well since neither of those are going to happen, I suppose it’s gym every day! We can do it fam, or at least make it out three times a week. Also, always remember you’re fabulous, even with your dad bod!

I’ll start my diet tomorrow…

Why do my professors hate me?

An exam the day before break? Was that really necessary? Tears, this is my life. Not only do professors bother to still give us exams (like life actually works like that where we won’t have endless resources once we have the job we’re supposedly preparing for), but it also seems like they are brought joy by our suffering.

Man, I need a dog.

If I had a dog, life would just be better. Who needs a human bae when you can have one that is furry and will love you endlessly, especially when you have bacon. Also, there is science out there proving that owning a dog makes you happier and live longer, so you can’t go wrong with furry bae.

real science, people

What would happen if I dropped out right now?

Well, if I dropped out, that would be an awkward conversation with the ‘rents, but what if I had a plan? I could be a waitress or bar tender, those are fun professions, but I guess that defeated the purpose of all those econ classes. We should probably not drop out, but doesn’t hurt to explore the options.

We need that win come March 4th…

We took the L. It happened. We’re moving on and praying March 4th will revive us all!

Image may contain: 11 people, people smiling

No matter how far away it may seem, spring break will be here before we know it (I’m saying this to be optimistic).  So study hard, stay focused and get that base tan ready.

UNC