ACC Digital Network tweeted Grayson Allen in UNC gear and fans are pissed

It’s just plain wrong

In honor of National Opposite Day, the Atlantic Coast Confrence’s Digital Network decided to get in on the fun by tweeting what many would find harmless  — unless you’re a Tar Heel or dookie. The post features Duke guard Grayson Allen and UNC guard Joel Berry II in swapped uniforms.

Honestly, what did Joel ever do to deserve being put in dook blue? Nothing. He doesn’t deserve this. No one deserves the cruelty of being put in the worst color on the planet.

Besides the UNC/dook rivalry being one of the most intense, Allen is probably the most hated player on the planet right now. So, it’s not surprising that fans weren’t thrilled about the tweet.

ACC, you picked the wrong rivalry to mess with.

Same Brice, same.

We won’t miss you as much as we hate Grayson — especially when he’s in Carolina blue.

Even grandpa Bernie knows that’s just plain wrong.

We are all this tweet.

Grayson doesn’t even deserve to be photoshopped wearing Carolina blue. He is the opposite of everything that is the Carolina Way.

If .gif Michael Jordan doesn’t approve, I’m pretty sure that irl MJ wouldn’t either.

Moral of the story? Carolina fans are hardcore and aren’t ones to be messed with. We really don’t like Grayson Allen and we only want to see Joel Berry II in Carolina blue.

Go Heels and GTHD.

UNC