Duke fans made an embarrassing ‘heckling sheet’ for NC State game

It’s full of typos and misinformation

WRAL sports reporter Marilyn Payne revealed on Twitter that the Cameron Crazies typed up a heckling sheet for the Duke vs. NC State basketball game tonight. And it’s very not chill.

The only thing that makes this classless move more pathetic is that Twitter openly skewered their many factual mistakes and misinformation. They make fun of us for not doing homework, but damn, they can’t even research basketball!

First, they spelt Ted Kapita’s name wrong. It’s Kapita, not Kopita. A simple Google search would have told you that, guys. And Lennard Freeman is not even playing since he was redshirted after having surgery. But the best part is the fact that they have no dirt on Chris Brickhouse, arguably one of State’s best players.

Maybe the Crazies should take a moment and look at their decision to heckle their opponents in the first place. Why must you play a dirty game– like every Grayson Allen game ever– and also give your fans lousy things to say about the other team? This heckling list is apparently an every game thing. Are the Cameron Crazies really so stupid they need someone teaching them insults? Doubt it.

I hate Duke, but I know everyone there is smart enough to come up with something nasty to say. Look at their Twitter accounts. This just makes your institutions look bad.

Good thing we know the Carolina Way. GTHD.

Update: Duke lost 84-82 to NC State. Their heckles didn’t even work. Awkward.

UNC