Your schedule for UNC Fall Break athletics

If you aren’t going home, go to a game

Fall Break is finally here UNC students. That means you can take a step back and breathe for a moment without getting swamped by papers and midterms like you have been for the past few weeks.

Some of you are going home to see friends and family. Be safe and we will see you back at the real home on Monday.

If you’re not going home over break, this is a great time to go check out some of UNC’s athletics while the classwork is manageable.

This fall break, there are home tennis tournaments for both the men’s and women’s tennis teams. UNC is also hosting some volleyball matches and a men’s soccer game. (Field hockey also plays Duke, but you have to go into enemy territory for that one).

The women’s tennis tournament spans the entire fall break, so just check Twitter and see if you can go catch some Tar Heels play in your spare time.

Volleyball is at home against Boston College on Friday at 6pm. It will be UNC Volleyball’s annual Pink Match for breast cancer awareness. They play at home again on Sunday at 1pm against Syracuse.

Men’s soccer plays Virginia Tech at home on Saturday at 7pm in what should also be a great game.

So if you can’t go home over break, go support our athletes who aren’t going home either. The games are all really fun, we’re really good, and you don’t have the excuse that there’s “too much work to do” because it’sĀ fall break.

UNC