Chapel Hill, I’ve missed you

I miss being a five minute walk from YOPO

Dear Chapel Hill,

I’ll start by saying I have missed you dearly over this Winter Break. Being home in Wilmington has been great, and while it still offers all of my childhood memories, my friends and family, the beach, the place where I grew up and the never-fading sense of comfort, I must say I am very excited for our reunion on January 11th.

I am excited to come back to the town where there is always something going on and tons of people to do those things with, whether they live on my hall or I met them in my history class.

I also miss being within five feet of that lovely Carolina blue and beingĀ able to yell “TAR” and expecting a “HEELS” from someone nearby.

I’m looking forward to walking for only five-10 minutes from my dorm to be on Franklin Street amidĀ the beauty that is Spicy 9, Starbucks, Topo, YoPo, Bskis, Insomnia Cookies and tons of shopping. It’s safe to say there is never a dull moment in Chapel Hill, both on and off campus.

Finally, I can say I can’t wait to get back and watch some good Carolina basketball. All Tar Heels know few things compare to the spirit our school has and there is nothing quite like cheering on your team in the Dean Dome.

I’ll see you soon!

Love,

Tar Heels everywhere.

UNC