Can this new hotdog stand on Franklin rival Sup Dogs?

Fo’Sho

Fo’ Sho Dogs hotdog stand has come to Chapel Hill with a mission – owner Tremayne Cameron plans on rivaling his competition, the newly iconic Sup Dogs, face to face. Dare I say, bun-to-bun. Quite literally, he stationed his cart right across the street in front of Walgreens. Do I smell a dogfight (hotdog fight?) brewing?

Today was Tremayne’s first day on Franklin St. and Chapel Hill welcomed him with a Tar Heel blue sky and crisp autumn air. Seeing a hot dog stand on the corner of Franklin made it look so urban and city-like. We’re growing, y’all.

Tremayne ran Eat Well Café in Roxboro for two years and has manned Fo’ Sho Dogs for one year in Durham. As a Tar Heel at heart, he always knew Chapel Hill was his next destination.

“It’s an area that I love,” said Tremayne with a big smile on his face. “I’ll just figure it out as I go.”

He’s clearly excited to be on our turf for a change from that other one down the road.

Everything Tremayne sells is homemade, which is perfect for us local-food-loving Chapel Hillians. He offers good ol’ normal dogs, turkey dogs and bratwurst. Toppings include mustard, ketchup, homemade slaw and chili. His prices are also perfect for students in the dog-days of their financial life:

One dog = $2
Combo (one dog, chips and a drink) = $4
Double Combo (two dogs, chips and a drink) = $6

The best part? No extra charge for toppings. UNLIMITED SLAW. Go crazy, kids. Cameron plans on being here every day from 11am-7pm.

“I want everybody to come down. I love meeting new people. Come give Fo’ Sho Dogs a try.”

UNC carolina chapel hill durham unc north carolina student students tar heel tar heels the tab unc unc unc campus unc students university of north carolina