The Canes’ QB Brad Kaaya has had one hell of a season

Gotta love the guy…

University of Miami fans all over the country are praying that Saturday’s historic performance by QB Brad Kaaya was not his final collegiate exhibition.

This Saturday, marked the last game of the regular season for the Canes, and they went out in fashionable manner, coming up with the W, and ending the year with a very respectable 8-4 record (5-3 in the ACC).

September 3, 2016…21…21 #SavageMode #21savage

A photo posted by Brad Kaaya (@15kaaya) on Sep 3, 2016 at 7:05pm PDT

Kaaya, a Junior, and the backbone of the team over the last three years, broke Ken Dorsey’s all-time UM passing record of 9,565 yards from 1999-2002. And he did it in only three years.

To celebrate some of Brad’s numbers, here are some stats: his three-season total passing yards, with a bowl game to go: 9,686. His season numbers so far: 237 completions in 387 attempts for a grand 3,250 yards, and a touchdown/interception ratio of 23/7.

All smiles.

A photo posted by Brad Kaaya (@15kaaya) on Nov 27, 2016 at 9:49am PST

But he doesn’t take praise for all of his success, “It feels great. But all credit to the guys who have made plays for me in the past three years.” That’s the mentality of a Miami Hurricane.

If he comes back for one final year, fans all over will be beyond ecstatic. If he decides to take that leap and opt for the NFL Draft, we wish him the best of luck.

Nonetheless, with a promising recruit class for next year, and the leadership of the new head coach, Mark Richt, next season should be an exciting one.

University of Miami