Milo blames ‘limp-wristed, feminist, vegan SJWs’ for UMiami cancelation

He said ‘feminism is cancer’

Last week, faculty at The University of Miami cancelled a scheduled leg of Milo Yiannopoulos’ Dangerous Faggot tour.

When asked to comment on the decision to cancel the event, Yiannopoulos told The Tab: “University officials are always looking for an excuse to wriggle out of hosting me, and ‘security concerns’ are a classic tactic.

“Frankly, I don’t think limp-wristed, feminist, vegan SJWs pose a serious threat to me but the University of Miami is apparently terrified of them.

“It doesn’t matter. There are over 40 other colleges that I’m due to speak at. My message is spreading, and the age of SJWs is coming to an end, despite the feeble efforts of campus administrators to delay the inevitable.”

Milo Yiannopoulos is an editor at Breitbart News, and critic of what he calls the “regressive left.” He is famous for once saying “feminism is cancer.” His commentary on feminism, social justice, atheism, and political correctness has sparked outrage, and one particular attack against actor Leslie Jones led to him being banned from Twitter.

Last year two feminist reporters at The Tab interviewed him in his hotel room. Milo also made headlines after his ridiculous rider was revealed, which required four topless models.

Although the faculty may not approve of the speaker, some of the students wanted to hear what he has to say.

Tarun Ganglani said: “I don’t know that much about Milo Yiannopoulos but I would love to hear what he has to say. Although his views and actions may not be aligned with the University of Miami – or many of the students that go here – it is important to remember to see both sides of any issue.”

University of Miami