UMass Dining ranked number two in the country

First is the worst, second is the best

The hype is real. The calories are counted. The food is organic or something.

UMass Amherst has come in as the second best in the country (after being the one and only ZooMass) for having the some of the best college food. And for a split second, we were number one. In the country. For food.

But then, alas, Maine and their goddamn lobsters made a comeback and took the blue ribbon spot from right out under ZooMass. Thats right: Bowdoin.

How? I don’t know. Ours is local! And farm-grown! And other similar things that make us sound fancy! Hell, according to The Princeton Review, UMass serves 3,500 sushi rolls per day!

So what Bowdoin has their own personal butcher, or makes their own maple syrup. Not everyone has that many trees, OK?

Now, this is only according to the Princeton Review. But honestly, what other source matters? The Princeton Review has always been the go-to for high school seniors when looking at colleges to apply to (I remember buying my own copy of ‘the book’).

So, fellow Zoo Animals, I don’t know how it works or what we can do or if there is anything we can do, but lets get back on top! (Google it or something).

UMass Amherst