The Tab UMass has arrived

Finally, right?

Welcome zoo animals, to The Tab UMass.

Starting today, this will be the place for honest, inclusive student news, topical features, and entertaining interviews.

Our UMass reporters are experts on the events and goings-on on campus, since they’re students just like you. We cover everything from what is happening on the top two floors of the library to why the WiFi is so fantastically awful – anything relevant to the student experience, including some UMass debauchery.

We’re starting off our time in Amherst with a video portraying the wonder that is ZooMass, a news story explaining who exactly was outside the Student Union on Tuesday, and the views of some of your fellow Minutemen on the defunding of Planned Parenthood.

Like our Facebook page, invite your friends, and come to our site to keep up with the latest news and pictures from across UMass.

And if you’d like to get involved, look no further. You don’t need experience to become a Tab reporter – we will teach you everything you need to know so you can write the stories your friends care about. Sign up to join our team.

UMass Amherst mass massachusetts news student news tab the tab umass umass amherst university of massachusetts zoomass