A UGA student made a PowerPoint about every guy she hooked up with while at school

From the looks of it, UGA guys need to step their game up…

Nobody in Athens is safe. An anonymous UGA student shared her in-depth thoughts about every guy she hooked up with while at school.

But, just telling her best friends about it apparently wasn’t enough. Instead, she decided to make a glorious PowerPoint about it, complete with detailed descriptions of every encounter and a nostalgic blue gradient background to boot.

When is it too early to ask potential Tinder hookups if they have an ear fetish? What’s that? Oh… apparently that’s “bad manners.”

This one is truly, truly tragic. It’s such a shame, because you know as soon as she got home she told every one of her sorority sisters about it, they all made fun of this guy in a group chat, and now he’s never gonna be able to get with anyone in UGA Greek life ever again. RIP to this guy’s dreams and aspirations.

This one doesn’t sound so bad though, to be honest ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ props to this guy for living the dream.

At this point you’re probably wondering why on earth she took the time to do this, and so were we — so we asked her.

She said it came about by just chatting with her friends, telling crazy stories about the guys they’d each hooked up with (as all friends do).

She then started to realize she had more of these crazy stories than most of her friends. “I just had all these really funny stories about the guys I had hooked up with,” she said, “so i just made this PowerPoint with a picture of every guy and a slide dedicated to each of them.”

When we asked which slide is her favorite, she told us, “The one about my ex-boyfriend.” I’ll let your imagination fill in the blanks for that slide.

University of Georgia