UDel ranked one of the top best value colleges in America

#WorthIt

UDel is one of the best value for money schools in the nation, according to a new ranking.
Kiplinger, a business publisher based in Washington DC, revealed the top colleges, based on their value versus cost – a ranking based on data on admissions, the total cost of studying there, financial aid available, debt upon graduation and expected salary.
They narrowed down over 1000 four year institutions into the top 300 public, private and liberal arts schools. We beat other schools Penn State, Temple, and USC to get to our spot of 179th out of 1200 in the US.
There’s obvious value in the University of Delaware, but anyone who goes there already knew that. Whether it be the extensive variety of programs or the famous alumni, like Joe Biden, the university offers so much to its students. If the academics aren’t enough for you, the UDairy ice cream is sure to win you over (and with the value of the school, you can afford to splurge every now and then for a tasty treat).
We have included the top 50 colleges in the chart below, along with every Tab school.
University of Delaware