All the places you can get a burrito on Main Street

Because what else would you want to eat?

Walking down Main Street in Newark, Delaware sometimes feels like burrito paradise. With tons of places like Cal Tor, and now Qdoba, restaurants serving up such wonders are prevalent. The amount of students getting post dage Chipolte or El Diablo on the weekends is crazy, drunk Blue Hens just can’t get their burrito bowls with extra guac fast enough. Here’s a few places of where you can get one too – whether it’s a burrito, burrito bowl, tacos, or any other delicious meal “of mixed veggies” as I say.

Chipotle

The place where you can get a fabulous $3 ‘Boorrito’ when you wear your Halloween costume. Did you know that Chipotle even has salads and tacos too?

YES CHIPOTLE GEOTAGS

El Diablo

Want to get a burrito that has a little more flavor or options to choose from? Come to El Diablo! It’s making me hungry thinking about the delicious bowls they have with shredded cheese, peppers, cilantro, and Chipotle Ranch dressing. You’re sure to leave feeling stuffed and well fed.

Cal Tor

Also known as California Tortilla! This Mexican and Tex-Mex type grill has tasty queso that is a side favorite. Whether you’re getting a quesadilla, burrito, or even tacos be sure to try their queso. Lastly, get a cookie or brownie for dessert.

Roots Natural Kitchen

This is one of my favorite places on Main Street. Recently founded by University of Virginia graduates, it’s a healthy food place adding to Newark’s obsession with bowls. It has great options for vegans and vegetarians as well. The menu options range from designing either your own salad or bowl. From there, you get to add healthy ingredients and you get a choice of up to 8 salad dressings. If you don’t want to design your own bowl, then order a tasty signature bowl. The most famous ones are the Cobbs Bowl and the Roots Bowl.

Honeygrow

This healthy restaurant caters to those who are health conscious or on a plant based diet. Enjoy a delicious stir fry bowl whether it’s from the menu or you created it yourself. The high quality and fresh ingredients make this place hard to pass up.

Qdoba

Enjoy some delicious eats at this Mexican restaurant, with everything you can think of from tacos, nachos, burritos, bowls, and even taco salads. The chips with dip on the side is a great addition for all you guacamole lovers too. A well kept secret of Qdoba is that they even serve breakfast food! If you’re craving a breakfast burrito, then this is the place to go!

University of Delaware