There’s another radical preacher on Bruin Walk

‘Harambe died and you’re about to die if you don’t follow Jesus’

Heads up: there is another radical man preaching on Bruin Walk this afternoon.

This guy has set up on the lawn in front of Kerckhoff Hall. He has a giant Bible propped on one side of him, and a graphic board of bleeding babies on the other side.

At first, students seemed to ignore him. After all, this is the second time this month that a radical preacher has taken to UCLA campus. Although the men are different, they both featured the same large Bible prop, suggesting they are affiliated with the same church.

The reverend has been shouting extremely controversial and offensive opinions. According to Courtney Davis, a UCLA student at the scene, he said, “if you have killed a baby, that is abortion. That is murder. You are a baby killer, and those of you who encourage abortion, you have blood on your hands, and God says he hates the hand that sheds idle blood.”

As he started to get more aggressive, students reacted to the spectacle. In fact, nearby students selling Beat ‘SC shirts for the game this weekend tried to out-chant him.

“Your evolution teachers are LYING!” shouted the preacher as Bruins walk by on their way to class. “Sin always has a bad conclusion, it’s a dead end road. Sin only offers eternal death.”

Once class got out at the hour, a crowd gathered. Many people got out their phones to photograph or video the man. However, some students think he is better left alone.

“I think if we just ignore him he’ll stop, but when everyone gathers it feeds into it and legitimizes his viewpoint,” responded Andres Pacuic, a 3rd year psychology major.

The radical man has views on abortion, women’s rights, gay rights, sex, AIDS, politics, and more. “Feminism is wicked!” he claimed. “Come on women, God does not want you to be the ruler of your house.”

In reference to anal sex, he declared, “have you ever tried going down a water slide that’s dry? That’s what it’s like trying to stick it somewhere where it doesn’t belong.”

He has also said, “Obama is more wicked than Hillary Clinton” and, surprisingly, “you’ve gotta be more tolerant of my views.”

“If they’re trying to convert people, that’s not the way to do it,” said Pacuic.

Prepare yourselves for this phenomenon when returning or heading to class today.

UCLA