Milo Yiannopoulos is coming to talk at UCLA

He’s going to declare ‘all out war on social justice’

Controversial journalist Milo Yiannopoulos has announced that he will be coming to talk at UCSB on the 31st of May as part of his “Dangerous Faggot” tour.

The self-styled ‘cultural libertarian’, Internet troll and controversial journalist rose to prominence for his outspoken views during the gamergate controversy in 2014.

As a journalist Milo has written for the Wall Street Journal, WIRED andBusiness Insider, but in the past his campus appearances have been met with protests and even bans.

Milo told The Tab he is expecting protests, but says: “Let’s just hope I don’t  get uninvited for having the wrong opinions”.

He is currently Technology Editor for Breitbart.com, a conservative news site. He became most well-known after becoming involved in the Gamergate scandal last year, and also gained notoriety for supporting Nobel Prize winner Tim Hunt after he was accused of making sexist comments.

The outspoken Trump supporter, who has compared himself to Ann Coulter, rallies against politically correct culture and for free speech on university campuses. Late last year, he characterised the protests and demands at the University of Missouri, in response to a series of racially charged incidents, as “destructive, selfish, Black Lives Matter-style grievance politics.”

He has also written about the Isla Vista killings, arguing the killer was “a madman, not a misogynist” and is due to speak three days after the two year anniversary of the tragedy at UCSB.

His talk will declare “all out war on social justice” and address “feminism, the myth of the wage gap, the myth of campus rape culture” and “fix the lies the race baiters tell.”

His talk at Rutgers was interrupted by protesters who used fake blood and facepaint to disrupt his talk.

UCLA