UChicago is the 13th best university in the WORLD

It looks like 13 just got a bit luckier

U.S. News & World Report have released their infamous list of the world’s top-ranking universities today and UChicago snagged the 13th slot.

Harvard, MIT, and Stanford topped the list while UChicago was preceded by the University of Washington at #12 and followed by Yale at #14.

Also, our campus is gorgeous

The rankings are calculated using a variety of indicators such as research reputation, number of citations, and international collaboration.

Hearing the news, Simon, a confused first year early Christian literature major said: “Wait I thought we were in the top 10.”

Last month, U.S. News ranked UChicago at number three on their list of best universities in the U.S., beat out only by Princeton at number one and Harvard at number two.

UChicago has seen its reputation grow tremendously due to expansive marketing campaigns and media exposure.  As a result, its acceptance rate is dropping dramatically, like the average grade in a HUM class after turning in your first paper.

Will UChicago move into the top 10 next year?  We’re certainly poised to do so, unlike another Chicago school that has a lot of catching up to do at #25…

University of Chicago