Six ways to go “Green” on a budget for Super Bowl Sunday

Green is our favorite color tomorrow

It's almost here! Super Bowl Sunday is tomorrow, which means we're ready to support our home team⏤the Philadelphia Eagles.

While we're all excited for the game, we can not forget that we must also look the part with our fan gear.

So, here's a few things you could get before the game in order to show your Eagles pride.

Grab some nail polish friends

Image may contain: Deodorant, Cosmetics

The first thing that you can do to add some flare to your look is paint your nails green.

You can pick up a green nail polish at your local drug store, Walmart or go to Five Below like I did and get it for only $2.50!

You better rep green all day tomorrow

Image may contain: T-Shirt, Shirt, Jersey, Clothing

You can't go naked, so you better run out to your nearest craft store and pick up a green t-shirt.

The shirts will be very cheap, so you're already winning by choosing to buy a simple shirt. Once you have the shirt, you can spice it up by cutting it and using puffy paint to add "Go Birds" or "Fly, Eagles, Fly."

Ribbons, ribbons, ribbons

Image may contain: Goggles, Paint Container, Dye, Smile, Portrait, Face, Person, People, Human

To add some extra color to your look, get a roll of ribbon and tie it everywhere!! You can tie it in your hair, on your wrists or legs, and even use it in place of shoelaces!

Beads are a must

Image may contain: Ornament, Jewelry, Gemstone, Emerald

Beads are always great accessory! It's a must for this occasion. If you need more convincing with buying beads, just remember that we will all be running on Broad and this is great to share with people.

Your lip gloss is popping

Image may contain: Lipstick, Cosmetics

Impress all your friends with some green lips! You can also use green lipstick to write your favorite players numbers on your face or spell out "GO BIRDS" with your friends on your stomachs.

Sip, Sip, Sip

Image may contain: Milkshake, Milk, Juice, Drink, Dairy, Beverage

What better way to avoid spilling your "soda" then drinking it out of this!

You can find these at the Dollar Tree and then decorate it with football stickers to make it even more festive. The best part about all of these items is that they can be reused in a month for St. Patricks Day.

Temple University