This Philly bar will make all of your childhood dreams come true

Drunk at a playground is what I never knew I needed in my life

Some of the best memories from childhood are the ones involving reading Junie B. Jones, playing in a ball pit, sleeping a full eight hours, Oreo O's, and reenacting every scene from The Lizzie McGuire Movie (Paolo, wya?).

Unfortunately for our poor millennial souls, most of these memories will remain in our past. Fortunately for the millennials of Philadelphia, nightlife curator Avram Hornik is making at least one of our memories a reality once again.

In January, it has been reported by outlets such as Billy Penn, that Hornik will be opening up an underground bar in Center City through which patrons enter via slide, where they land inside the house party-esque bar.

Oh, and did we mention the ball pits? There are two ball pits inside of the bar, where you will most certainly spend the night singing "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls.

The idea for a ball pit in the bar has already been popularized abroad and on the West Coast, where clubs such as Ballie Ballerson have been highly successful.

Image may contain: Bubble, Balloon, Ball, Human, Person, People

Party goers at Ballie Ballerson in Shoreditch, London.

Hornik's plan for the upcoming bar, which will likely be named "Concourse" is that it gives the feel of the house parties of his twenties, as the DJ spins '80s and '90s throwbacks. So basically, Concourse will be like 90s night at Kappa Sig, except girls will have to pay for their drinks.

If you are 21, or have a damn good fake―you may already be familiar with some of Adam Hornik's other establishments in the city. He manages Drinker's Tavern, Drinker's Pub, Morgan's Pier, Union Transfer, and Dolphin Tavern. Each of these locations are popular among college students, giving off the perfect vibe for your Friday nights — whether you're feeling a concert, Kanye all night, a rowdy pub, you can find it at one of these.

Image may contain: Food Court, Cafeteria, Cafe, Human, Person, People

Morgan's Pier, the backyard beer garden along the Delaware River Waterfront.

There is no doubt that Concourse will follow in the footsteps of its predecessors in terms of dominating Philadelphia nightlife.

From the disco ball, to the giraffe made of mirrors, and the zebra couch, it's hard to not wish that Concourse was already open so that we can order craft beers in an environment far less bougie than Cuba Libre, but a hell of a lot more fun and interesting than Draught Horse.

Image may contain: Urban, Downtown, City

West Market Street, where Concourse will be in January.

While no food will be served at Hornik's new bar, "Concourse", the menu will feature craft beers and craft cocktails to satiate your taste buds. But hey, who needs bar nachos when you can pregame at Continental?

January can't come soon enough, and not just so this dreaded year can be over, but so we can go down a slide to get drunk.

Thank you, Adam Hornik. Seven-year old me is LIVING.

Temple University