Every college student should invest in a pair of Crocs, and here’s why

It’s time to slide your feet into these foam pedestals and strut like you mean it around campus

From early morning treks to class, late night Insomnia ventures, daily library excursions, to drunken walks back to the dorm―a pair of Crocs are truly essential.

Not only will they steal a place on your shoe rack, but they will also steal a little piece of your heart. Crocs are truly no laughing matter because they're changing the shoe game.

Yeah, wearing heels or that nice pair of boots looks cute with your outfit but Crocs are liberating as you're strolling around campus or to next dage.

A photo of the crocs that changed my shoe game forever

If you don't believe how great it is to switch your normal shoes to Crocs, here are some reasons why you should consider making the switch.

Shocker! It's actually comfortable and worth the purchase

Your feet deserve better. YOU deserve better!

There is an undeniable amount of comfort and satisfaction in wearing Crocs. It's lightweight, breathable, and easy to walk in. There is not doubt that these clogs are a shoe lover’s wet dream, and your feet will thank me later.

Your Crocs could match your school's colors, just saying!

Crocs are the perfect accessory to support your college. With a wide array of colors, you can display school pride on your feet at any time of the day.

What's better than supporting your school than supporting it with your fantastic pair of Crocs?

Perfect for football games!

Perfect for football games!

It's a fashion statement, Balenciaga confirmed it

Spunky and bold, who could ask for anything more? Whether you sport them with jeans, leggings, shorts, or sweats―Crocs add a final individual touch to any look.

Not only did Balenciaga make crocs ~cool~ again, it's about time this brand gets the recognition it deserves!

Be the Crocs among the sea of Birkenstocks. It's officially fashionably acceptable to wear them.

Crocs will also last longer than your regular shoes

Our crocs are ready for the frat battle of the century

Crocs will withstand the nastiness found on the floors at frat parties, house parties, tailgates, basements, etc. Stepped in vomit? No need to fear, Crocs have your back (and feet).

Your Crocs are your best friend. Therefore, do not betray them when they become dirty―just wash them off!

It's also convenient to wear anywhere you go

The dreaded walk from your bed to the bathroom takes serious motivation. Contemplating the fact your toes have to hit the cold ground makes getting up all the more difficult. However, Crocs save the day yet again. Much like slippers, simply slide on a pair of Crocs and be on your merry way.

Crocs are versatile, it's changing the game

Worn with our without socks, Crocs put flip-flops to shame. An all season shoe, Crocs protect your tootsies from the cold and can be worn in the rain!

"WHAT ARE THOSE!?" Yes, Crocs can casually be worn with any look.

You'll make new friends wearing them

So your friends might love it, but they will roast you in the beginning

When you see another individual on campus wearing Crocs, they’re probably going to be your new best friend. Parading around in Crocs screams confidence and attention. Crocs enthusiasts understand the attachment to their beloved shoes and share this connection with one another.

Showering is also the easiest thing to do with crocs

Communal bathrooms don’t offer many favors when it comes to showering. A pair of Crocs will protect your feet from germs and bacteria that linger within this environment and provide traction so you don’t slip onto the grimy shower floor.

So many choices, it's fashion!

It's called fashion, search it up!!!

It's called fashion, search it up!!!

Colors, styles, and straps, oh my! The beauty of Crocs are its options of wearing them with the strap up, or the strap down. Whatever you prefer, you have the ability to choose. Additionally, Crocs clogs are available in various designs that include floral, camouflage, and Holiday collections.

You could customize your crocs, what are you waiting for?

Anyone can express themselves with a pair of Crocs. Jibbitz allow Croc wearers to flaunt their individuality. These tiny shoe decorations fill the holes on a pair of Crocs and range from anything to letters, numbers, animals, cartoon characters, sports, etc. A pair of Crocs are the ultimate conversation piece.

There's so many reasons to ditch your shoes for Crocs, so what are you waiting for!

Temple University