The Rad Dish Co-op Cafe is now open for the Fall 2017 semester

The Rad Dish Co-op Cafe is located in Ritter Hall and opens at 9 a.m.

Starting today, September 12th, the Rad Dish Co-op Cafe, which is a student-run food cooperative on Temple University's campus, is now open for the fall 2017 semester.

This semester, the Cafe will be introducing a permanent menu, which will include its most popular dishes, as well as more breakfast options such as eggs (hard boiled and scrambled). To improve wait times, the Cafe will also implement a new ticket printer to speed up the ordering process.

To kickoff the fall semester, the Rad Dish will be hosting a Garden Tea Party on Saturday, September 16th, from 5-7 p.m. All are invited. Those interested can RSVP for the event on Facebook.

The Cafe first opened in 2015, and although some things have changed, its mission remains the same: to provide an option for conscious consumption on campus by serving ethical, local, organic, and sustainable food.

Since most businesses close within three years, the Rad Dish is asking for help from the Temple community to stay open to their third birthday on February 5th, 2018. To do that, the Cafe is looking for new people to join the Rad Dish family.

To learn how to get involved with the Rad Dish Co-op Cafe, visit their official Facebook page.

@michmendezmedia

NOW WATCH:
The Tab Temple