Don’t make any plans for tomorrow and go get yourself a free doughnut

It’s the best time of the year

If you didn’t know, tomorrow is the first Friday of June which means, it will be National Doughnut Day! In honor of this glorious day, Dunkin’ Donuts’ and their competitor Krispy Creme are giving away free donuts to every customer in the Philadelphia area and beyond.

Every Phildelphian’s favorite place for glazed or creme filled “donuts” is giving away a free doughnut to every customer. Here’s the catch, Dunkin’ Donuts’ is only giving out one free classic doughnut of your choice to every customer who purchases their choice of any beverage while visiting.

Krispy Creme which is somewhat of the reject of doughnut shops in Philadelphia is stepping it’s game up and giving out any free doughnut of your choice to every single customer with no purchase necessary while supplies last.

Get to your nearest Dunkin’ Donuts’ or dare I say Krispy Creme for your free treat before all your favorite one’s are gone. I recommend a strawberry frosted with sprinkles from Dunkin’ because let’s face it, they have the best drinks and donuts there.

Temple University