Meet Connecting TU’s presidential candidate: Ari Abramson

Ari already has his foot in the door, giving him the strong ability to connect to us all

As Temple prepares to vote for their next student government, it’s only fair they have the chance to know just who will be in charge.

Meet Ari Abramson, junior Management Information Systems major and presidential candidate of Connecting TU.

As an active member of the Temple community, Ari already has his foot in the door, giving him the strong ability to connect to us all.

Ari is a Fox School representative to Temple Student Government Parliament, previous President of the Association for Information Systems, brother of Alpha Epsilon Pi, active member of Hillel Chabad and Jewish Heritage Programs, member of Jewish Relief Agency volunteer, Temple Tech for Philly, and he earned a Black belt in Taekwondo at home in New York.

Ari is always trying to branch out of his comfort zone by going to new events and meetings that he has never been before, growing his connections and network which gives him the competitive edge in the Temple community.

This upcoming summer, Ari has the amazing opportunity to intern in San Francisco, CA for PwC in the Advisory Practice. He hopes to receive a full-time offer after graduation.

We also asked Ari if there was one thing about Temple he would change.

“I want everyone to feel like they’re connected with one another, with the resources the university provides with the North Philadelphia community, with Philadelphia, etc. Ultimately, once students feel connected with their surroundings, they will be able to take full advantage of everything Temple has to offer.”

Connecting TU’s candidates: Dalia Al-Bataineh, Ari Abramson, and Shiven Shah

“We plan on accomplishing this by promoting resources that students don’t often hear about, using TSG as a platform for dialogue for discussion between different student organizations and making TSG and its initiatives more transparent with the student body.”

One thing every should know about Ari is the love and care he has for this university and its amazing students.

“Temple should know that I love to meet new people and hear everybody’s personal story. We all have experiences that make us who we are, and by sharing these stories with one another we an each individually grow. Beyond this election, I genuinely care about building relationships with the people around me.”

Don’t forget to vote, today April 4th-5th right here for the campaign you want to represent us in the 2017-2018 year.

Temple University