Your childhood dreams will finally come true—you could see Aaron Carter for free tomorrow

We all loved him, don’t lie

Are you still looking for plans for spring break that will make all of your friends jealous? There’s no need to plan a trip to Cancun we all know you can’t afford—it’s time to start planning your road trip to Scranton, PA.

Yes, Scranton, like The Office.

You may be wondering why I’m encouraging you to start your spring break here and the answer is simple.

Aaron Carter.

Now is your chance to see your childhood heartthrob perform for free. Aaron Carter will be riding down the streets in the Scranton Parade on March 11th, starting at 11:45 a.m. at Mulberry Street and Wyoming Avenue.

During previous parades, we were blessed with the presence of Kate Flannery, more commonly known as Meredith Palmer from The Office and now our favorite teenage heartthrob.

Thanks to local radio station 98.5 KRZ, 2017 is beginning to look up. Aaron will be breaking hearts while performing on KRZ’s float. Admit it, you still know every word to ‘I Want Candy.’

The nationally acclaimed Scranton Parade is the perfect place to start your spring break, whether you’re still an Aaron Carter fan or not.

Grab your friends, put on your throwback playlist, and come see why Michael Scott loves the Electric City.

Temple University