Shameless is the #1 streamed Netflix show in Pennsylvania

According to the map, we share the same favorite show with Delaware

HighSpeedInternet.com has revealed each state’s favorite Netflix show by taking the top 75 TV shows on Netflix and cross-referencing them with Google Trends Data.

Pennsylvania’s top pick is none other than comedy-drama series Shameless, a remake of the British series of the same name. The show revolves around a dysfunctional family consisting of six siblings who learn how to take care of themselves while their father spends his days drunk.

The show first premiered in 2011 and has since aired 84 episodes totaling seven seasons. Just last month, the series was renewed for an eighth season by SHOWTIME.

The map also shows that Shameless is the most streamed Netflix show for Delaware, a border state of PA. Other border states such as New York, New Jersey, Maryland, West Virgina, and Ohio vary in results with Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Narcos, Scandal, and American Horror Story.

Based on the map, the site suggests that certain stereotypes can be seen with the type of shows each region watches.

“New Englanders prefer their women strong and hearty, with shows that feature female protagonists including Nurse Jackie, New Girl, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, and Shameless.”

Do you agree with the results?

@michmendezmedia

Temple University Hide Images