Philly food accounts you NEED to follow

It’s food heaven through your phone screen

If you haven’t been living under a rock, you would know that Temple University has been blessed with the best food culture around the country.

Not only are there new restaurants constantly opening up like Crispy Kitchen and Blaze Pizza, we are also 10 minutes away from the city boasting hundreds of great restaurants and food trucks. While other schools have Sodexo as their only source of food, we have awesome food chains, restaurants, and tourist attractions like Pat’s and Geno’s that people filter into the city to try.

Luckily, Philly also has a bunch of instagrammers, who are the source of our food cravings on Instagram with their food accounts.

WARNING: YOU WILL BE HUNGRY AFTER.

Temple Foodies

This food account is run by a Temple student who is “eating their way through North Philly and beyond.” Anyone else really hungry right now?

YoungAndHungry

If you didn’t notice the Michelle Tanner profile picture of YoungAndHungry, please take a moment to admire that great picture of Michelle scarfing down a plate of pasta (Michelle is me everyday).

Miss2Foodies

I’ve had some of my friends from home asked me about this account because of the sushi burrito photo they took. Thanks Miss2foodies, you gave me bragging rights to tell my friends and family back home!

Cityoffoodidelphia

Food brings people together aka its brings the whole city of Philadelphia together because of the delicious food that we are surrounded with. How could you resist this?!

Phillyfoodies

Phillyfoodies, looking at your Instagram melts my bank account because I need to go eat these foods immediately.

Swagfoodphilly

You see all those likes for this bagel? The lines at this bagel store were INSANE! Did it come from his foodie account? Probably.

Lastly, if you’re a Temple student, the famous Philly Style pizza is your go-to place for some good ol’ pizza. But their Instagram and Twitter are quite interesting to follow.

Philly Style

Temple University