The most Temple things that happened this week
Students cried in the Tech, decorated for the holidays and posted mass amounts of nudes to Temple Nation
While you’re procrastinating studying for finals, check out the most Temple things that happened this week.
1. Students got in the holiday spirit
Thanksgiving is over, which means it’s officially Christmas for these Temple students.
2. Students incorporated some school pride into their holiday decorating
Apparently Santa’s a Temple fan, too.
3. Everyone was on the verge of a mental breakdown
Good luck finding a spot in the Tech this week.
4. And they had some different methods of coping
Some of us ACTUALLY need to study.
5. Students were #blessed by therapy dogs
Do you think letting us play with puppies can make up for the fact that we’re stuck in the Tech all week, crying over our notes? Because it can.
6. Temple reminisced about the good old days
Yes, it happened months ago. Yes, we can still brag about it.
7. As always, students showed their pride
8. Temple’s ROTC made moves against hunger
Temple’s ROTC showed their support for Preston & Steve’s Camp Out for Hunger by donating 310 pounds of food.
9. Students discovered Temple Nation on Snapchat
Finally, a place to post nudes for a mass audience!
10. Finally, fans chowed down on some Temple tomato pie
There’s no better way to spend a Saturday than by cheering on the Owls and munching on some tomato pie.