Notre Dame game officially sold out

Hey Temple fans, in case you haven’t noticed, we’re making history

If you’ve been living under a rock and haven’t been paying attention to Temple football, you should probably start now.

From our historic win over Penn State to the more recent homecoming proposal you never know what is going to happen at a Temple football game.

To make this season even more exciting, the Temple v Notre Dame game on October 31st is officially sold out after the demand for Temple football tickets has been at an all time high in light of the Owl’s undefeated 5-0 record.

Okay so big deal a football game sold out. No, this is a BIG deal.

Between the upcoming matchup with Notre Dame and the sold-out Penn State game in the beginning of September this is the first time Temple has sold out two home football games in a single season since moving to the Lincoln Financial Field, which seats 69,174 people.

This game will also be the first time that Notre Dame and Temple have played against one another in Philadelphia, so a Temple win would be amazing for a variety of reasons. Not too bad for a school who has had a reputation as not being a football school, huh?

As if the game itself isn’t going to have extremely high energy, having it on Halloween is only going to add to the crazy-fun atmosphere that Temple fans have been experiencing this football season.

And don’t worry Temple students, you can still get student tickets to the sold out game at the Box Office in the Liacouras Center when you show your Temple ID.

In the meantime, get your tickets for this weekend’s night game against UCF at home and be a part of something truly memorable for not only this football team, but Temple University a whole.

Trust me, you’re not going to want to miss the rest of this historic season.

Temple University