CAMP TU is coming to campus this week to destress students before finals

A zip line, petting zoo, movie, food trucks and so much more right at your finger tips

We spoke to the new student organization, Armenian Students Association of Temple University

‘We want Temple University to know about the Armenians and know that we are here’

Joe Jonas is on Temple’s campus RIGHT NOW

WHERE WAS OUR TU ALERT?

Seniors, it’s almost time for graduation so get ready to be part of the Temple Alumni Association

They will be having their first event tonight at 5:30pm-7:30pm

‘We’re qualified and we’re not going anywhere’: Activate TU responds to being called ‘unprofessional’ after winning TSG election

They wish to move forward and continue to implement their platform following these events

We spoke to a Temple alum who co-founded an app that lets you drop piñatas

Get ready to find secret menus and deals with this app

Here’s how many hours Temple students spend studying for finals

Get ready to reserve your seat at the Tech Center

I followed an aspiring Temple photographer for the day in Philly

Drake isn’t the only one with views

Police search for Cleveland ‘Facebook killer’ less than two miles from Temple University

People reported a man who matched his description near Fairmount earlier this afternoon

Temple junior passes bill for campus housing to help students recovering from addiction

He is working with administrators to make recovery housing a reality

Barstool Sports jokes about the armed robbery of Temple students as ‘Free Advertising’

‘It was two paragraphs, what I’m sure was their best attempt, of minimally articulated horse shit’

We spoke to the TSG Rep whose bill could make it mandatory for Temple to bring priority to sexual assault cases

The bill received some resistance when it was proposed but it is not over yet

Temple students ‘forced to lie on floor while being robbed’ at their off-campus home early Wednesday morning

It was reported that the robbers had a gun and a knife

This Temple alum co-founded an online clothing store to help save the elephants

Ten percent of all their proceeds goes towards Save the Elephants

Temple senior nominated for a College Emmy

This Temple student used his time in Nicaragua to help raise awareness for endangered languages, and got himself nominated for a College Emmy in the meantime.

VS PINK at Temple is accepting applications for campus representatives

The deadline is April 10th

Meet Activate TU’s presidential candidate: Tyrell Mann-Barnes

Tyrell plans on being an agent of change at Temple University

Meet Connecting TU’s presidential candidate: Ari Abramson

Ari already has his foot in the door, giving him the strong ability to connect to us all

BREAKING: Wawa coming to Temple’s campus

The moment we’ve all been waiting for is finally here