What a night out in Syracuse looks like before and after stumbling home

From false eye lashes to raccoon eyes

Parties can make you hot, sweaty and just overall unwell. Especially 'Cuse parties. Just because you dress up as an angel doesn't mean you will return home looking like one.

Before

Image may contain: Bridesmaid, Human, Person, People

After

Image may contain: Person, People, Human

Another 'Cuse tradition and habit is participating in some infamous beer showers, which often take place inside many of the fraternities' walls and can get the best of you, if you arent careful.

Before

Image may contain: Smile, Portrait, Face, Potted Plant, Plant, Human, Person, People

After

and another one…

Image may contain: Human, Person, People

Often times the nights can get so out of hand the only answer is pizza.

Before

After and much happier…

Image may contain: Poster, Collage, Pizza, Food, Human, Person, People

'Cuse has also probably seen some of the worst wardrobe malfunctions in the history of wardrobe malfucntions. Some might even have the Janet Jacket and Justin Timberlake Superbowl mishap beat.

Sometimes you wear caution tape out as an outfit and then it ends up actually serving as a warning to be careful of what is seen before you.

Before

After

Sometimes the night can even take you to the ER.

Image may contain: Swimwear, Maillot, Bikini, Human, Person, People

Above, these girls thought everything was fine till one of them had to call 911 later that night.

When you realize you hurt yourself and have to call an ambulance.

Image may contain: Suit, Overcoat, Plaid, Tartan, Skirt, Kilt, Clothing, Person, People, Human

'Cuse can turn into a dangerous place during the night time hours. Like they say nothing good happens after 2am.

And this picture below pretty much sums up this girl's night.

Image may contain: Poster, Flyer, Brochure, Human, Person, People

As One Direction said, "Does it ever drive you crazy, Just how fast the night changes?"

I'm sure it drives a lot of SU students crazy.

Syracuse University