At least 50 dead in Las Vegas shooting

The mass shooting occurred late Sunday night

The East Coast woke up to disturbing news of at least 50 killed in what is already the nation's deadliest shooting. It was a normal night at the Mandalay Bay where country star Jason Aldean was performing during the Route 91 Music Festival. Out of nowhere, gunshots were heard and hundreds were on the floor dead or wounded.

Responsible for this disgusting attack was Stephen Paddock, a 64 year old lone gunman who is a Las Vegas local. Police raided the hotel room on the 34th floor that Paddock booked according to Joe Lombardo, Sherriff of the Las Vegas Metro Police Department.

Sherif Lombardo told the press among those injured were police officers, some who are currently seeking medical care. In the wake of the event authorities have been able to locate Paddocks partner, Marilou Danley.

The highly publicized music festival drew thousands including celebrities who sent their condolences and recant the events that occurred. Sherif Lombardo will be speaking with the press frequently and is still in utter shock. Talking to reporters he said this is a “tragic incident and one that we have never experienced in this valley."

President Trump, in his first tweet this morning said "My warmest condolences and sympathies to the victims and families of the terrible Las Vegas shooting. God bless you!

Our thoughts and prayers are with Las Vegas.

Syracuse University