How many calories are really in your favorite drunk foods?

It’s probably bad, but tastes oh so good

Saturday night, 2:30 a.m You’re walking down Marshall Street heading home from another drinking binge as your stomach starts to rumble – you ask yourself: what do I want to eat? Calios? Pita Pit? Acropolis? You’re probably not thinking about calories in that state of mind, but in case you are, here’s a list of Cuse’s most popular drunk foods and their respective calories.

Calios

mmm..buff chic

They deliver, they “pound it for just a buck,’ they’re probably your go-to. But looks like you may want to run the other direction…

BBQ Chicken: About 800 calories and 20 grams of fat. Not going to lie, sometimes it’s worth it.

Mac n’ Cheese: This calzone is requires an acquired taste and also clocks in at about 960 calories.

Loaded Tator Tots: Honestly these are my favorite. It has about 380 calories per serving (…which is only 8 tots…) and a full plate is around 1,586 calories!! Hopefully you’ll share these next time.

Pita Pit

Ah, the “healthier” option. Honestly, eating at 3 a.m. isn’t healthy for anyone. But then again, neither is binge drinking. Two wrongs make a right, right?

Chicken Caesar: According to the Pita Pit website, there’s 350 calories. Which is less than 8 tator tots! Not too bad.

Buffalo Chicken Pita: Slightly more than the Chicken Caesar, at around 380 calories. Again, not that bad.

Insomnia Cookies:

“I have never seen true beauty till this night” -Shakespeare, probably about Insomnia Cookies

Chocolate Chunk: This cookie is just about 250 calories. A lot less than any fried foods, but has 20 grams of sugar – only 5 grams away from the average daily serving.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Chunk: This rich cookie has 630 calories, more than double that of the chocolate chunk!

Chocolate Chip Brownie: This brownie has around 500 calories. But the warm, chocolatey goodness may be worth it.

Acropolis:

Plain Pizza: About 290 calories per plain slice. You can add about 80 calories with any meat, and double cheese adds on another 100 calories. And let’s be honest, no one buys just one piece of pizza.

Mozzarella Sticks: Now this one’s a heartbreaker. Per serving, which is only 7 sticks, is around 780 calories. Why must something so good be so bad.

Chicken Fingers: Now these are less than the Mozzarella Sticks, but don’t account for the side of french fries that you’re going to get. 4 fingers are around 185 calories. So, not that bad.

Calories are just calories. The joy from eating greasy food at 3 a.m, priceless.

Syracuse University