You bombed your finals…Now what?

Time to head to the closest bar, that’s what

Ah, there’s nothing like walking out of a final exam knowing that it made you its bitch. You’re upset and frustrated, but happy that finals are over. So what’s your next move? So many people on SU’s campus will chose to drink their sorrows away. These are the best places to go when you want to drink yourself into oblivion before going home to pretend that you’re an angel.

Chuck’s

Chances are that if you’re opting to go to Chuck’s, you’re a junior or senior or someone with their older sibling’s real ID. Regardless, we who are underage salute you and look forward to your pictures from the inside of the most magical place in ‘Cuseland.

Lucy’s

We can all count on Lucy’s for a low cover charge and great drink specials with a little more class than DJ’s. The fish bowls are relatively cheap and taste amazing so make sure to get one to forget all about those shitty finals.

DJ’s 

Bc DJs is always #lit

Are you a freshman? If so, you’ll probably be at DJ’s with your fake drinking rum buckets. If you’re over the age of 21, what are you even doing at DJ’s? Please hand in your ID immediately.

A frat party

House Party courtesy of Nicolette Loprocaro

You’re definitely trying to get completely trashed and I respect that.

A house party

This could either be extremely laid back or too wild for your own good. For your sake, I hope this party is wild otherwise you walked all the way down Comstock or Euclid for nothing.

A dorm party

Drinking in your dorm is the most relaxing way to get shmacked without having to deal with getting ready to go out. In my humble opinion, there is nothing better than putting your pajamas on to enjoy a bottle (or two) of wine. Invite your friends over and put on the Michael Bublé Christmas album.

Even if you don’t bomb your finals, The Tab still gives you permission to go out and get trashed. Best of luck on your finals and get ready to get lit.

@kaitlynmenegio

Syracuse University