‘Cuse is one of the top 150 schools in the US, says Forbes

You won’t believe where Duke is

‘Cuse is amazing, but it’s not like we needed a ranking to tell us that.

Although we didn’t beat Duke, ‘Cuse did make it to the top 150 of Forbes’ rankings of top schools in the country. We came in at #144, while Duke shot up to the top of the list as #26 (Let’s make sure this is the only thing they beat us in).

However, it’s no surprise that we made the top 150. Syracuse is known for its one-of-a-kind school spirit, student pride, and for always and forever bleeding orange.

In addition to our love of all things orange and ‘Cuse-related, we’re also HUGE sports people. From tailgating to attending actual games, the streets and dome are always packed with students. Plus, our basketball team is AMAZING – we did make it to the Final Four this year (duh). Our football team is pretty great, too, and we just got a new head coach, so we’re (probably) gonna crush it next year, too.

SU’s academics are just as top-tier as our sports, our parties, and everything else in the 315. The SI Newhouse School of Public Communications is ranked among the top ten best communications programs in the country. The Whitman School of Management was ranked the 23rd best undergraduate business school, and the Maxwell School was voted the #1 top graduate school for public affairs.

As a mid-sized school with approximately 15,000 students, we’re the perfect size college. Our classes are fairly small (with the exception of basic gen-ed courses), and the campus is walkable (around a 12 minute walk from end-to-end). Our diverse student body only adds to the mix on why we’re the best school (like ever). Our campus is made up of students from all 50 states and 98 countries. Anywhere around campus, I can guarantee that you’ll be immersed and even familiarized with various cultures, languages, foods, customs, and more.

Added bonus: our mascot is an adorable orange. Obviously a factor on why we ranked top 150.

Syracuse University