Here’s what went down in ‘Cuse this week

Nothing too crazy

The Hill has seemingly calmed down on the heels of the few weeks of March Madness.

The Women’s basketball team competed for the NCAA championship

The Orange made history in their first appearance at the NCAA Title Game. They lost to UConn, but paved the road for a bright future for ‘Cuse Women’s ball.

As for men’s basketball… Nova beat UNC in the championship game with a very, VERY close ending.

Take that, tar heels.

…and the World Trade center was lit up blue and orange for the cause of the ‘Cuse.

Madeleine Albright gave a speech at Hendricks

Madeleine Albright, former and first woman U.S. Secretary of State gave a speech on April 5th in Hendricks Chapel as part of the Tanner Lecture Series through the Maxwell School.

Hendricks was packed as she spoke on her experiences as Secretary of State and beyond as a woman in the field.

People protested Albright’s appearance on campus

John Kasich held a rally at Lemoyne

Katich spoke to a large crowd in Lemoyne on Friday night in light of the New York primary approaching on April 19th.

Hilary Clinton was in ‘Cuse last week and Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders will be here this coming week.

‘Cuse has become quite the campaign stop.

Luke Bryan performed in the Dome

photo credit: Emma Lipton, freshman

Luke Bryan made a stop in the Dome as part of his Kill the Lights tour. His openers included Little Big Town and Dustin Lynch.

Syracuse University