The best orange outfits from last night’s basketball game

Whoever said orange wasn’t in style never went to ‘Cuse

How do you dress for a ‘Cuse basketball game? Orange, orange and more orange. Duh.

Basketball season is now in full swing after the Orange took the W against Lehigh on last night. With 21,286 people in attendance, the crowd was full of fans decked out in orange to support ‘Cuse.

From Otto’s Army t-shirts to ‘Cuse flags to orange flannels and sneakers, students and other fans alike wear their best to the Dome to support the men’s basketball team.

With 16 more regular season games to be held in the Dome, there is plenty of time to get the perfect basketball look together to make it to a game.

Here is a preview of what we saw in the crowd last night.

Adam, junior

Orange swag from head to toe.

Mary Catalfamo, Mary Whellan and Carly Kaplan, freshmen

These ladies arrived to the Dome early wearing a variety of Orange to get close seats

Jen Schneider, freshman

She broke out the scarf for the game

Shelby, Asia and Taylor, freshmen

Kenny, junior & Dan, freshman

They brought their Orange swag in the form of a rather intense foam finger and a cute Otto holiday tee

Anna Mulhearn, freshman

She sported her Otto’s Army t-shirt. Purchase this swag in the SU Bookstore for $9 with your SUID

Kiera & Katie, sophomores

Kiera perfected her game day look with a ‘Cuse bucket hat. Katie topped her look off with a orange and blue flannel

Austin Freer, Freshman

Kerri Judge, freshman

She paired her ‘Cuse shirt with leggings and ‘Cuse socks for her game day look

Michael Brenner, freshman

He sported a Carmelo Anthony jersey. Classic

Morgan Smith, sophomore

She supported the Orange with a ‘Cuse long sleeve tee decorated with sequins

The sea of Orange that was last night’s crowd in the Dome

Whether you prefer an orange body suit or pairing printed SU leggings with a Syracuse Basketball tee, your game day look is sure to impress. One thing: just makes sure its orange.

Oh…… and Georgetown still sucks.

Syracuse University