The best graduation caps RU’s Class of 2017 has to offer

Getting in one last laugh before facing the biggest RU Screw yet

Graduation season is officially upon us, and what better way to commemorate your achievements over the last four years then to customize your graduation cap to reflect all of your accomplishments. So we’ve rounded up the funniest caps from Rutgers’ 251st Commencement, and here are the best of the best…

Think yours is funnier? Email [email protected] and we’ll add it.

Use hashtag #RU2017 to tag your favorite graduation photos and we'll re-post!

A post shared by Rutgers University (@rutgersu) on May 14, 2017 at 8:40am PDT

@livingdeadgirl624 has an AMAZING #GraduationCap ?? Post a pic of your grad cap using #rutgers2017 and we'll repost the best ones leading up to commencement!

A post shared by Rutgers University (@rutgersu) on May 11, 2017 at 9:14am PDT

A temperature pun?! ?Nice work @btruempy Double tap if you get the joke! Use #Rutgers2017 on pics of your grad caps – we're re-posting our favorites

A post shared by Rutgers University (@rutgersu) on May 12, 2017 at 10:28am PDT

Can you believe commencement is tomorrow? @zta_rutgers – who would have thought a #gradcap would make me want to cry ?Tag some friends who are graduating and let's all cry together ?

A post shared by Rutgers University (@rutgersu) on May 13, 2017 at 5:51pm PDT

@raabies23 Are you saying the @ruscarletknight is your perfect #Bachelor ?! ❤️Love the #rutgers2017 #gradcap

A post shared by Rutgers University (@rutgersu) on May 13, 2017 at 4:08pm PDT

Double tap if you agree with @merparseghian Keep tagging your favorite graduation photos with #RU2017 – We're re-posting our favs all week in celebration of the #classof2017 ??

A post shared by Rutgers University (@rutgersu) on May 17, 2017 at 9:15am PDT

4 D's for 4 years: Diabetes, Depression, Debt, and Degree. Shout out to @erindippy for all the help.

A post shared by Nicole Bonino (@nicolebonino) on May 14, 2017 at 7:07am PDT

Rutgers University