Rutgers wide receiver Carlton Agudosi to be signed by the Arizona Cardinals

Agudosi has agreed to a free-agent deal with the Cardinals

A standout at Rutgers Pro Day, senior wide receiver Carlton Agudosi will be joining the ranks of Rutgers football alums that have gone on to play professional football.

Although facing some hardships throughout his Rutgers career, the 6-foot-6, 219-pound wide receiver has paved his way into the big leagues by impressing recruiters from not only the Arizona Cardinals, but from the New York Giants and the New York Jets camps as well.

Showcasing his outstanding athleticism during the Rutgers Pro Day events, Agudosi received top marks in his field by achieving a 40.5-inch vertical leap, a 10-foot, 4-inch broad jump and a jaw-dropping time of 6.75 seconds in the 3-cone drill. All of which garnered him tremendous recognition from his fellow peers and from the many football officials in attendance.

Taking to Twitter soon after the completion of the NFL Draft, Agudosi was excited to announce the news of his deal with the Arizona Cardinals, and expressed that he was ready to take advantage of such an amazing career opportunity.

Having emerged as one of the most promising new talents during the local Pro Day events, Agudosi’s overall numbers would have placed him as the sixth best athlete to perform at the 2017 NFL Combine – again proving his standout abilities. Hoping to follow in the footsteps of former Rutgers wide receivers Brandon Coleman of the New Orleans Saints and Andrew Turzilli of the Detroit Lions, we can not wait to see Agudosi become a prominent figure in the NFL.

NOW WATCH:
The Tab Rutgers