The Scarlet Pub is officially Rutgers’ best bar

From $2 Tuesdays to WCW, the Scarlet Pub is officially your number 1

In an alcohol and party-fueled college town, a good bar is an absolute must. And at Rutgers, we don’t mess around when it comes to Thirsty Thursdays or $2 Tuesdays. But with tons of great bars stretched all up and down the treasure trove that is Rutgers’ very own Easton Ave, some may find it difficult to choose where to enjoy their favorite hour of the day – Happy Hour. Well, look no further Scarlet Knights. With the help of over 1,500 of your votes for “The Best Rutgers Bar“, we have found the best of the best. The official best bar at Rutgers – who received nearly 20 percent of the total votes – is none other than the Scarlet Pub!

Presenting our official certificate for ‘The Best Bar at Rutgers’ to Naji, the owner of Scarlet Pub.

Whether it’s because of their amazing crew, or because of the free drinks you’ll receive for being this week’s WCW – the Scarlet Pub is definitely the best place to be. And although the rest of the competition was tight, with Olive Branch coming in second and Olde Queens at a close third, only Scarlet Pub can be called number one. Being home to the best tasting Jolly Rancher and BJ shots, and the loudest EDM music on Easton Ave, a night out at the Scarlet Pub is one that you absolutely will not regret.

As if your Friday night out at Scarlet Pub couldn’t possibly be made any better, owner Naji always ensures that his customers are having the best time possible. Continuously making friends with every new face that walks through the doors of Scarlet Pub, Naji says that every night he is more and more thankful for everything that the Rutgers community has given him. Even upon presenting him and his staff with their official certificate, Naji thanked the Rutgers community and said that “we wouldn’t be the best without the best crowd.”

So, the next time you’re planning to have a girl’s night out – or even a bonding night with your bros – look no further than Rutgers’ very best, the Scarlet Pub.

Rutgers University