The best of Rutgers’ Yelp reviews

Almost every one mentions fat sandwiches

Rutgers has a yelp page. I’m not sure why I’m surprised because why wouldn’t we? We’re Rutgers, we’re pretty much everywhere. So, while procrastinating my math homework like I usually do, I decided to scroll through the Rutgers yelp page to see what people have been saying (even if some of these posts are a little outdated). I also decided to explore some of our favorite food places while on my yelp-review-reading-binge.

University reviews: 4 Star Overall Rating

I definitely agree with this review–Rutgers is an amazing school. And it’s an even greater place for professional growth unless you’re wearing a blue or grey suit of course. 

Sounds like somebody got RU screwed.

To be honest, Rutgers was the cheapest school I applied to aside from William Patterson, so I’m not complaining.

This fossil from 2006 is proof that some things never change.

With the warmer weather, I’ve seen so many people lounging around passion puddle. When it’s football season, you can bet people will be tailgating. And fat sandwiches are, to this date, everyone’s favorite drunk snack.

Barnes and Noble – College Avenue: 3.5 Star Overall Rating

Thank goodness for the Starbucks at The Yard.

I guess they didn’t try the gross pastries.

Tacoria: 4 Star Overall Rating

YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR. TACORIA IS CLEARLY AMAZING.

As the temperature goes up, you’ll be able to enjoy the warm weather and your tacos (or burritos).

Hidden Grounds Espresso Bar: 4.5 Star Overall Rating

I guess you could say they have great customer service.

Could this ‘friendly barista’ be the one who made our previous reviewer wait ten minutes before leaving?

R U Hungry? 3.5 Star Overall Rating

You were ordering a FAT sandwich. What did you expect?

Yaaaaaas.

Rutgers University