Meet the hottest new Scarlet Knight 2017 recruits

Let’s hope we score with these cuties

National Signing Day was a very important day for all serious college football players and fans. It was the day that our beloved football teams materialized into new ones with the addition of new recruits.

Rutgers Scarlet Knights fans have been to hell and back with their football team. A brutally disappointing on-field season mired in scandal and administrative resignation off-field, as well as the Alley being ripped from us as quickly as it got here, Scarlet spirit has been arguably at an all-time low.

Let’s hope that the future seasons are less punishing to us with the addition of these fine new jersey-touting, pig-skin throwing honeys. In no particular order, here is a handful of the fine men who we will be seeing at High Point Stadium, that will hopefully help us to be a less of a Big 10 laughing stock. You’re welcome.

Elijah Barnwell

Those focused eyes will hopefully help us greatly on the field, and they’re already working their charm on us.

Hunter Hayek

If only football helmets didn’t conceal faces, huh? There’s good news, though: his brother, who also was recruited to Rutgers football, is gorgeous too. Just scroll down.

Tyler Hayek

Christ, he looks more like a model than a ball player. Either way, we’re blessed to have you at Rutgers, Hayek brothers. And you are both blessed with a marvelous gene pool.

Bo Melton

It’s a proper shame that Rutgers jerseys are not crop tops.

Brendan Bordner

He looks pretty menacing, which is good as a football player. But let’s hope he’s more approachable in person.

Shameen Jones

No doubt he’s attractive, but can we also focus on how clear his skin is and how on fleek his eyebrows are?

Brendan De Vera

Easy on the eyes, and easily looks good in red and black. Happy to have you, Brendan.

And there you have it, Scarlet Knights. A bunch of new Scarlet Knights who we can look forward to seeing at High Point, and if we’re lucky, out and about too.

Rutgers University